Please be aware of the precautions we have taken with regard to the coronavirus. This will avoid disappointment at local level.
> Valuations by appointment only
Appraisals in our auction house in Klaaswaal are only possible by appointment. To make an appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 186 – 746 746.
> Viewing days by appointment only
To view the objects of the Auction, you need to make an appointment. We are authorised to accommodate a maximum of 30 people per room. Unfortunately: full=full. We ask you to come alone as much as possible. For an appointment, please contact email@example.com or call +31 (0) 186 – 746 746.
> Attending the auction in the sales room
It is not required to make an appointment to participate in the sales room in order to attend the auction, but we strongly recommend this.We ask you to come alone as much as possible. Again: max. 30 persons and full = full.
> Have won objects delivered to your home
We ask you to have the won objects delivered to your home, instead of picking them up in Klaaswaal. Do you still prefer to pick up your objects? Then it’s only possible by appointment.
The basic measures
- We are allowed to welcome a maximum of 30 people per room in our saleroom in Klaaswaal. The saleroom and viewingroom count as 2 rooms. Unfortunately: full=full. We ask you to come alone as much as possible.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands at the entrance.
- Wearing a face mask in our building is mandatory. We will make them available at the entrance.
- We do not shake hands and keep 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- Employees stay at home with mild colds or worse complaints. We also ask you to stay at home, or to reschedule an appointment if you have a cold-related disorder.
In this way we do our very best to prevent infection.
Health and safety
The health and safety of our relations and employees is our highest priority. That’s why we take precautions advised by the health organisations to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We count on your understanding and cooperation.